In-circuit emulators and development tools
The in-circuit-emulator BICEPS-8051 for 8051 based microcontrollers is a professional real-time debugging tool.
- Real-time in-circuit-emulation at full system speed
- 512k emulation memory with banking support
- True single-chip emulation by Brendes-Softhook technology
- Real-time program execution with conditional and complex break events
- Access to all internal and external memories and registers
- 128k x 96 bits real-time trace with time stamp and performance analysis
- External inputs for break and trace purposes
- Adaption via processor adapters (POD)
- Universal adaptervia external memory socket
- USB interface
- Software included: source level debugger BicWin, Keil microVision driver (DLL)
The in-circuit-emulator BICEPS-8051 is run out and no longer available. Please contact us if you need support for older or new projects.